We are very pleased to introduce the SIX12™. Originally designed to provide a safer, faster and more efficient means of breaching doors, the SIX12™ is a 6-round, 12-gauge, cylinder-fed shotgun that can be mounted to most AR platforms.
Its unique design puts the weight of the gun much closer to the shooter making it much easier to carry and use. The SIX12™ is extremely compact—critical when mounting it under an AR.
Although the SIX12™ was originally developed to improve breaching, its modular design and the ever expanding variety of 12-gauge rounds make it ideal for many home defense and law enforcement uses. Made in the US from US materials. US and foreign patents pending.
- Compact and attachable to AR rail platforms
- Removable 6-round cylindrical magazines
- Accepts 12-gauge shells up to 3”
- Interchangeable barrel feature
- Double-action semiautomatic
- Allows new options for force escalation
- Ideal for breaching, home defense, and law enforcement uses
- The SIX12™ is offered as a standalone shoulder fired system that does not require any NFA paperwork to purchase. This model comes with everything needed to mount to an AR.
- A shorter barrel, non-standalone model is available, which requires NFA taxes and paperwork.
- Individual shorter barrels are available for purchase as well.
NOTE: Depending on overall length, NFA barrel regulations may apply.
REMINDER: Obviously, firearms are inherently dangerous. Users are responsible for complying with federal and local laws.
- 12.5” overall length barrel
- 18” overall length barrel
- 22” overall length barrel
- Quick attach mount
- Horizontal grip
- Vertical grip
- Color-coded cylinders
- Standalone stock kit
- Custom carrying case