We are very pleased to introduce the SIX12TM; a 6-round, 12-gauge, cylinder-fed shotgun that can be mounted to most AR platforms or used as a stand-alone platform.
Its unique design puts the weight of the gun close to the shooter making it very easy to carry and use. The SIX12TM is extremely compact and lightweight by design.
Ideally suited for breaching, its modular design and the ever expanding variety of 12-gauge rounds make it the right choice for many military and law enforcement uses. Made in the US from US materials.
- Compact and attachable to AR rail platforms
- Removable 6-round cylindrical magazines
- Accepts 12-gauge shells up to 3”
- Interchangeable barrels
- Double-action (semi-automatic)
- Reliable mechanical action (no finicky gas-system)
- Tailorable for breaching, less-lethal, and general purpose law enforcement roles
- The SIX12TM can be configured as a standalone shoulder fired system.
- It can also be configured to mount to an AR platform.
- A suppressed standalone configuration is available with the SilencerCo SalvoTM 12 shotgun suppressor and hand-guard.
- A compact standalone configuration is also available.
- Individual shorter barrels are available for purchase as well.
REMINDER: Obviously, firearms are inherently dangerous. Users are responsible for complying with federal and local laws.
- Multiple barrel lengths available
- Quick attach mount
- Horizontal grip
- Vertical grip
- Angled Grip
- SilencerCo SalvoTM 12 hand-guard
- Breaching Choke
- Color-coded cylinders
- Standalone stock kit
- Custom carrying case